Isolaz Redefines Light-Based Acne Treatments
The Isolaz system harnesses the dual power of Photopneumatic™ energy, by combining vacuum with the proven benefits of selected broadband light, to treat acne effectively. This combined technology followed by enhanced topical application, targets the root causes of acne for reliable results.
• CLEANSE: Pneumatics (vacuum) manipulates and stretches the skin, cleansing
the pores and removing sebaceous material.
• PURIFY: Broadband light delivers heat and light to treat the lesion, reducing oil
production, killing bacteria and purifying the pores.
• REPLENISH: Profusion, with the help of vacuum power, gives you the ability to
apply topicals to the cleansed skin.
The Isolaz Difference
• Efficient use of broadband light. Vacuum pulls the skin closer to the light source to
safely and effectively deliver the energy to the target
• Mechanical pore cleansing. Vacuum helps to evacuate any sebaceous blockages
and dislodge follicular ostia
• Topical infusion. Vacuum spreads skin cells to allow for, and assist with, the
application of topical therapies into the intercellular spaces
• Fast, comfortable, non-systemic. The concentration of energy, IPL light and heat
help prevent damage to the normal surrounding tissue
Mechanism of Action
Isolaz treatment includes Profusion, which enhances topical application, to improve overall treatment outcomes. See how Profusion works.
Deep Pore Purification
The below video shows how vacuum effectively cleanses your pores.
1 Narurkar, Vic, MD, et al. Profusion Skin Therapy: A Novel Combination of Light with Topical Delivery for Enhanced Clinical Outcomes on Acne and Skin Rejuvenation. White Paper. 2008
2 Shamban et al. 2008. Photopneumatic Technology for the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris. J Drugs Dermatol. 2008,7(2)